About Our Community
Welcome to Windward Village, a family owned and operated premier resort-style 55+ community in Florida’s Adventure Coast. Located in Spring Hill, in Hernando County, Windward Village spans 81 acres of stunning landscape surrounded by beautiful nature preserves with roaming deer, wild turkey and other species of wildlife. The Community was designed to provide an active retirement lifestyle for 55+ adults.
We are located near numerous recreational activities such as golfing, boating, and fishing. There are several nearby lakes for swimming, snorkeling, canoeing, and kayaking. The Community’s clubhouse, swimming pool, shuffleboard courts and planned activities makes it easy for our residents to have fun, stay active, and meet new friends. Our staff and management take pride in managing a well-maintained neighborhood that offers something for everyone with just the right balance of a laid-back atmosphere and an active retirement lifestyle.
Our Five-Star Community Highlights:
- Excellent infrastructure
- Gorgeous grounds with mature landscaping
- Large, wooded home sites surrounded by a nature preserve
- Beautiful Lake Jared – our own onsite catch and release lake
- Preserve sites available
- Secured Community with single access entrance/exit
- Paved streets featuring street lights, curbs and parking areas
- Carports and Storage Sheds featured on all homes
- Lawn Maintenance including mowing, trimming and edging
- Comprehensive Application Process to screen all applicants to protect our residents and their homes!
Our Amenities include:
- Spacious Clubhouse complete with billiard tables, an exercise equipment area and a Community Library.
- Heated Swimming pool and hot tub
- Shuffleboard courts with shaded seating area
- WiFi in Clubhouse
- A wide variety of activities and social events including Movie Night, Bingo, Potluck Suppers, and Craft Hour.
- Professional and courteous onsite Management and Maintenance Team
Windward Village provides exceptional home values, whether you’re looking for a seasonal or full-time home. We offer brand new custom ordered manufactured homes as well as new and show ready model homes and pre-owned homes. Our affordable homes choices include comfortable floor plans, attractive designs and inviting features. The significant affordability of manufactured homes over single family site-built housing lends them toward being one of the most cost-effective options in today’s housing market. Call us at (352) 686-4292 to set up an appointment to view our homes and tour Windward Village today (we are conveniently located just past the pink dinosaur on US Highway 19!) or CLICK HERE to receive more information.
Our family has owned and managed communities since 1956 and our continued mission is to insure that Windward Village continues to be the perfect, and affordable, retirement spot. Combined with our low site rent, our outstanding amenities and great location, Windward Village is the best value on the Adventure Coast. To learn more about our Adventure Coast location, CLICK HERE.